5/16/17

A Lot Of Laziness Going On Around Here

I've been super lazy since returning from vacation, hence my absence.  I am not sure why but I've got no energy these days, both mentally and physically.

On Saturday we celebrated Mother's Day with a breakfast buffet with the family.  My niece Hailey asked to spend the day with me and eventually pleaded to spend the night.  We had a good time but keep it really laid back.  We rented Hidden Figures, which was really great.  It is just amazing how different things are in today's time.

Sunday I went to my parent's house for dinner with Grandpa.  My niece Emma wanted to go for a walk in the neighborhood after dinner so she, my brother, and I set out for a quick walk.  I spent the rest of the evening on the couch watching TV.

Monday I met with my personal trainer and paid for another 12-sessions.  It was good to get back into the swing of things but boy am I feeling it today.  We did a medicine ball workout, which I didn't think it was possible to work every muscle in my body.  My legs are really sore.  I have to go on Wednesday this week instead of Thursday due to my week being a bit hectic.  I hope the soreness subsides by then.  After my workout, I went to Albertson's next door and bought in some healthy foods for meal ideas.  It feels good to be back on track.


I only have three days of work this week and then a four-day-weekend.  My friends and I are having a girls weekend in Sun Valley.  We have rented a really posh cabin/house that also includes a hot tub and a steam shower.  We plan to spend Saturday at the Spa at the Sun Valley Inn where I am getting a pedicure and will spend time with my friends lounging in the on-site amenities and relaxing.  I am looking forward to it.

No comments: