4/3/18

5 Months To Europe...Not That I'm Counting Per Se


When I think about our upcoming Europe trip, I can’t help but get so excited.  What also fuels my excitement is seeing all the photos posted on Instagram such as #myvikingstory ; #vikingrivercruise ; #rhinerivercruise ; and #vikingkara

 






I’ve even reached out to a few previous travelers with questions, which has been fun and very helpful.  We are just about five months away from our big vacation.  I’m not quite on an actual countdown but I like seeing it on the My Viking Story website. 

 


At this point, all of our travel reservations are set and we are working to pay off the last of the extended part of the trip.  It feels good to know that upon our return, the trip will be mostly paid off (with the exception of a few meals, extra tours/attractions, etc.).  We still have to book our train ticket from Basel to Munich and while we have our airfare reserved, we haven’t yet actually ticketed it.  That will be the last of it and by July, we will be all wrapped up.

I still need to do some practice packing and keep working on finalizing my packing list.  I guess it helps to be organized and a planned during times like this.

No comments: