4/15/18

Friday Special Assignment

On Friday, I had the opportunity to work in our Mobile Command Center (MCC) on a emphasis in Owyhee County.



There was several different agencies that came to play including ICE agents. There were ISP troopers, sergeants, and detective, some of which I've not seen in a while. We had a great time.

The weather was a bit cold at the start but warmed up to 62 degrees with sunshine in the early afternoon. By late afternoon, a storm rolled in with some rain, clouds, and temps dropped to 41 degrees. I felt so sorry for some of our guys and gals out there. Everybody was in good spirits and despite some radio troubles, the emphasis was very successful.





I've not been on a deployment since 2014 and even though I've been dispatching for 12 years, I was super nervous. I'm so glad I had this opportunity.  And, I am glad I had great help in the MCC to ensure it ran as smooth as it could on our end.

No comments: