4/2/18

Monday Monday


Good Monday Morning!  How about that work week beginning eh?  I’m not ready but I’m not sure about you all.  Let’s do this!
I peeked at the scale at home this morning.  I am planning do hit up a Friday AM meeting but wanted to see my progress.  Stupid (bleeeeeeeeep) scale.  I know that I enjoyed some beers on Saturday and that yesterday was Easter dinner, but I thought my efforts during the week would at least play off a little.  Nope.  I was up 0.4 pounds.  Hoping just temporary and I’ll see my efforts pay off later this week.  Despite having two pints of beer on Saturday, I still earned a blue dot!
 

Speaking of blue dots…here is February vs. March.  I was successful in having more blue dot days in March than February but my blue dots in January still surpass March.  I’m going to focus on earning as many blue dots as I can for the month of April.  I had great losses in January and I’m hoping my blue dots success will also mean weight loss success.
I started my morning with leftover Easter ham, two eggs, an apple, and coffee. 
 

I’ve got meals planned for the week and no social outings until Saturday (a 40th birthday party).  Let’s make this a great week shall we!

No comments: