4/6/18

Weekly WI: Still Not Seeing Success With The Numbers

I popped into a Friday morning meeting in Meridian today. I liked the leader but the group was only so-so. I can't actually attend Fridays regularly due to my work schedule, but it was nice to change it up a bit. I think part of my struggle lately is the connection to the leader so I'm going to keep trying out different meeting times/days/locations.

As far as the scale this week...bleh! I checked in on the scale at home Friday and was happy to see there was not change from Friday to Saturday after our celebration of Pints Up Idaho. (I'll share more on that later). There is, however, a difference between my home scale and the WW scale so I ended up with an official 0.4 pound gain. Oh man. I am sure feeling a bit down in the dumps. I'm not sure what is going on but it is getting harder and harder to stay positive.

I'm feeling like my goal of losing 5 pounds per month might be making me feel extra deflated. Maybe I set too high of a goal? Maybe I'm not actually capable of losing that much each month? I really wish I could pull large numbers like I did when Freestyle first rolled out. I'll have to go back to look at what I was eating during the month of Janurary. I know I'm not going to be able to find the “perfect storm” of weight loss but sometimes I really wish I could.

Our meeting topic was a good one:


I know the “don't worry be happy” mentality isn't a good one and that if I am going to keep losing weight that I have to take action. I can't just keep wishing that next week I'll hopefully have a large loss. I have to take steps to achieve a large weight loss. I looked over my weight graphs and while I do need to be more realistic, I am still optimistic.




I am going to sit down this week and make some goals for success and research some new meal ideas. I know I need to bulk up my meals more. They are low in points but they could also be more substantial. I've got to keep my motivation up as much as I can.  

  

No comments: