2/21/19

Activity Rest Day


Morning.

Snow Day X2 and another reason coming in at 10am is kind of nice.  However, I really wanted to stay home today and continue watching The Masked Singer.

 


Also, why does This Is Us make me cry every episode?  It was another good show this week.

I didn’t have it in me to exercise when I woke up this morning.  Part of it was that I just wasn’t feeling the vibe.  Part of it was my hip is hurting me.  And part of it was…I wanted to watch TV, veg before work, and drink several cups of coffee.  I might try to get on the treadmill here at work today if the weather/workload permits.  Or, maybe hit up the treadmill when I get home.  I might just also take a rest day.

 


I’ve taken a few more rest days then planned this month but I am on track for earing my February Apple Watch Challenge award.  I earned a special award earlier this month for exercising for 30 minutes, seven days in a row.  It is so pretty.

 


The next Old Chicago Mini Tour has begun and at the end of it, I earn a St. Patty’s Day green shirt.  Since I don’t have anything to wear next month, I’m going to earn this within two visits.  Our first visit was yummy and thankfully, I have Kenyon to help me.  For food, we ordered fish and chips, Ruben sandwich with veggies, and pretzel bites.  I had an Irish Stout Nitro, which was lighter than I expected but really good.  I always request a 10 oz beer, that way I can save on points.

 
 


Have a great day!

No comments: