2/8/19

It's Friday Y'All


TGIRIFF

Thank Goodness It Rally Is Finally Friday

Raise your hand if this has been a long week.

 


I’m certainly ready for this weekend.  I think it is going to be packed with socializing…but fun none the less.  Sometimes I really think I’m too social for successful weightloss.

Phoenix and her kids picked me up yesterday so we could carpool to North End Pizza for their first annual Tiki Oasis.  In order to try and get rid of some winter blues, their pizza shop is decorated Hawaiian style and they have food and drink specials.  Phe and I each ordered a different drink so we could try a variety.  They were expensive and you didn’t get much in the glass but boy was it strong.

 


Their happy hour cheese pizza is just $5, and each topping is $1.  That is a fantastic price considering their 12 and 18 inch pizzas are pretty spendy.  I ordered a Hawaiian because I didn’t have to share with Kenyon (he hates pineapple).  When he arrived, he ordered a three topping pizza for him.  I loved the crust and the sauce and so for that kind of price, we will be back!  P.S. I’m actually going to be back on Sunday for a team-building day at the Tiki Oasis.

I hope you have a great weekend.


No comments: