2/27/19

February Apple Watch Challenge Complete


Good Morning.

It was a crazy, busy, and hectic day yesterday.  I felt like I was running around all day and I was exhausted.  We haven’t been sleeping the best since Kenyon has been fighting the crud. 

My tooth crown was fixed and I also had to suck it up and get my last filling repaired.  Now, I’m all set for bi-yearly cleanings, which I can totally do.  Tooth health is also as important as other parts of my life so I need to work on making this part of my life better.

I had gotten home late in the day with my plans to go to Old Chicago up in the air.  I spent some time (very time consuming) making a chicken enchilada dish in case we didn’t go out to dinner.  I had also planned to get in some activity.  Phoenix sent a text asking if I wanted to meet her for a visit/drink, which cut into my exercise plans but was very enjoyable.

Dinner out wasn’t a go so I am thankful I made the enchiladas ahead of time.  I’ll share the recipe this week as it was really good.  I was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to crawl into bed early but knew I needed to get in my activity.  I committed to 15 minutes on the treadmill, which turned into 20 minutes.  I earned my February Apple Watch charm a few days early.

 





Even though I’ve not actually completed 21 workouts, according to my tracking, the Apple Watch has given me credit somewhere on the days I skipped (that is my best guess).  I want to stay committed to this challenge so I got myself on the treadmill today.  It was difficult and I wanted to skip so bad.  But, afterwards, I am so glad I didn’t.  My Aaptiv treadmill workout was a good one and it pushed me through intervals where I jogged at a 5 mph pace for 30 seconds.  I love when I push myself.


I’m waiting to see what the March Challenge will be as I work towards my goal of completing each month.

 


It is a rainy/snowy/sloppy mess outside today.  Is winter over yet?

No comments: