2/1/19

New Month & Renewed Focus

It’s a new month and I’m ready to rock it!


I wasn’t as committed to my tracking or earning my blue dots in January. I’ve been seeing a lot of WW Members posting their January calendar with lots of blue dots. I’m going to commit to better tracking and focus on earning as many dots as I can. They are days in the month where I’ll go over my points, but I’m going to do better about honest tracking.

I’d really love to be more consistent with weight loss and lose one pound a week. I am feeling semi-confident this week. I’m not sure why I always have doubts. I know this week was super successful with activity but I ate over my points Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. So we will see. I’ll go to my meeting tomorrow. I didn’t want to WI after having beer and bar food last night.



My February Apple Watch Activity Challenge will be an easy one to compete. Coming off last month, I’m relieved. The good part about such I have to challenge last month is that it did exactly that, it challenged me. This month I’m going to continue with my workouts but I’m going to shake it up a little bit since I’ve been mostly doing treadmill. I won’t be able to return to gym classes due to my schedule being the mid day, but that doesn’t mean that I still can’t get in some different types of workouts at home.



And lastly, this is the end of the WW Open House Week. I know starting something new can be scary but it can also be so rewarding. If you’re reading this blog and you want to chat, I’m here reach out.


Have a great Friday.


No comments: