2/3/19

Sunday (Non) Super Bowl Plans

Happy Sunday. I’m not a football gal so probably no Super Bowl for me. I’d love to go to a party because of food but that’s not a good plan this week!!

After my workout at home, I sat on the couch all day yesterday and watched TV. It was glorious. I struggled a bit with wanting to eat. I smacked a bit and tracked it all. Kenyon mentioned ordering pizza at one point since we didn’t want to venture out. Thankfully, I have items in hand to throw together some meals.

I love the Trader Joe’s herb and garlic chicken sausages. They are 3 points each for 5 points for two. I cook them in the oven, which is really easy. I also tried the cauliflower gnocchi in the air fryer for the first time. I want to love it, but I’m not a cauliflower fan. I could taste the cauliflower. It is 5 points if you split the bag. Still, a really yummy lunch.



Dinner was pizza chicken. I was determined to stick within my daily points and earn my blue dot. The chicken is 2 points as it is topped with 1 oz Trader Joe’s light mozzarella and 14 turkey pepperoni between the two halved breast. My salad in the side was topped with Skinnygirl Honey Dijon dressing, which is 0 points.



I did three Aaptiv workouts yesterday. One was a stretch warm up, one was a dumbbell total body workout, and finished off with a stretch cool down. Holy cow...I am sore today! I have not been this sore since I was taking gym classes. I’m psyched for these new audio workouts. I put the app right next to my WW app. 



I’m going to continue to set myself up for success.

Looking forward to a low key Sunday.

No comments: