2/6/19

Trying To Stay Warm


I don’t feel like I have much to report in.  I’m just plugging along in my work week waiting for my weekend again.  Oh, and wishing we could have our warm weather back.

I was so tired after work yesterday but I’m keeping my February Apple Watch Challenge in the back of my mind and got on the treadmill for an easy walk.  Is anybody else watching Celeberity Big Brother?  That show sucks me in and before I know it, I’ve easily walked 30 minutes or more.  I love when I can zone out on the treadmill.  My Aaptiv workouts are also great for zoning out and getting the workout done.

Tonight, I plan to meet Kelsey for a gym class.  I’ve pre-planned a snack so I’m not super hungry after class.  I’m starting to feel my hunger really ramp up with my renewed focus on activity.  Sadly, more hunger can lead to more points so I’m trying to balance it all.  I used a few of my WSPA on Monday for Paint Nite.  I also have plans on Thursday with Phoenix at this pizza place having a Tiki Oasis with drink and food specials.  I’m pre-planning and looking at menus but I’m most likely going to need to use some WPPA for that.  I wanted to make this week one where I was 100% on track with my blue dots…but then social situations came up.  I could skip the food and drink but where is the fun in that?

Last night after dinner I was craving something sweet.  I had 3 DSPA left and decided to turn to a Built Bar.  There is something about these that feels so much like eating dessert.  I tried the orange flavor, which is a favorite.

 


Well, I’m hoping for a smooth day today since we had some winter weather on the eastern side of the state that was causing some issues.  Stay warm.

No comments: