2/2/19

Weekly WI: An Unexpected...But Really Expected Gain

Good Morning.

I almost missed my meeting as I thought I needed to be there to WI at 8:30am but that is the actual meeting time.  Whoops.  I thought I wouldn’t have to stand in line but it is just that big of a meeting that there was still a line to get on the scale.

There was this old man standing outside the WW Studio.  I’ve not seen him before but he was greeting people, telling them they looked good, and even held the door.  He waved to me when I left.  How sweet.

I got super excited thinking I lost 0.2 pounds.  Then, I looked close at my WI book and saw I actually gained.




When I saw 214.8, I thought that is why I lost.  But, I needed to see 211.8.  Dang.  Now, I know my eating and tracking need to be cleaned up and I need to hold myself to better accountability.  I am confident this gain is temporary but it depends on what I do this week.  If I go off the rails...again...I’ll surely have a permanent gain.  So, I’m refocusing and getting a plan in place.  I also just reset my WW app to Saturday WI so I can reset my points today and start fresh.  I always look forward to a fresh start.




Since my February Apple Watch Activity Challenge is really manageable, I’m planning a day of rest and vegging out in front of the TV.  I’m going to do an Aaptiv stretch and strength workout first, and then give myself one more day to relax.  I took off Thursday and Friday from activity but I am still really sore and my back is hurting me today.  I still want to continue to push myself this month despite having a less aggressive goal.  So, I plan to continue to ramp it up and or branch out from just walking activity.


Have a great day!



No comments: