2/19/19

Valentine's Day Celebration 2019


Since I worked until 8pm on Valentine’s Day, Kenyon and I celebrated over the weekend with dinner at Tucanos and an overnight stay at Anniversary Inn.

I was surprised that Tucanos wasn’t busy when we arrived for our 6pm reservation.  The food service was fast and we were in/out quickly.  They ended the meal with a rose for each female and two chocolate truffles.

 


Anniversary Inn was packed when I made our reservation so the available rooms were limited.  We ended up with the French Canopy suite, which was really cute.

 



I love the addition of the fireplace and enjoyed sitting by it with my included sparking apple cider.

 


I also enjoy their cheesecake and breakfast.  While the stay was quick, it was nice to have time with Kenyon.


The rest of our weekend was low key.  We went to a game night at my friend Kelsey’s house and then took a late afternoon nap on Sunday.  Monday was a bit more of lying around the house watching TV once our Direct TV was installed.  I took both Sunday and Monday off from activity and enjoyed the downtime

Now, it is back to work today.

No comments: