2/13/19

Working Through This Funk


Hello. 

I’m a bit late checking in today.  I work the 10am-8pm shift and between exercise this morning before work, a little TV watching, and meal prep it was a busy morning.  About 30 minutes into our shift, a winter storm hit our eastern side of the state and so it has been a busy and chaotic day. 

I have my trainee for another few days and I’ll tell ya, with winter finally arriving at Idaho, I’m glad to soon be back on my own.  It feels like twice as much work when you are coaching another person.

I suppose the chaotic mood at work sums up what my week has been like as far as food and tracking.  As I mentioned after my Weekly WI, I have been struggling getting my mind in check after my gain.  I don’t know why I am in such a funk but it has really thrown me off. 

The positive is that while my food/tracking isn’t up to par, I’ve been staying focused on my activity.

 


I had an extra opportunity to earn double the Apple Watch Activity awards so I’m working hard at that.  I have to fill my exercise circle each day for seven days, February 8 – 14.  I am on track to earning my award, although will be strapped for time tomorrow.  But, I’m going to get it done.

At this point, I’m hoping my gain on Saturday will be no more than two pounds.  Fingers crossed!

No comments: