2/22/19

Weekly WI: A Tiny Gain


Good Afternoon and HAPPY FRIDAY!  I’m ready for the weekend.  How about you?

I’m eating my Jimmy Johns sandwich as I type this.  I’m starving since I had WI this morning and only ate a small bit of breakfast to tide me over.  I love Jimmy Johns and their new whole wheat sub roll is delicious.

We had a great meeting topic this morning about where ware mentally since it is February and Idaho is experiencing it’s “second winter”.  I tell ya, missing my meeting is never good because I gain so much when I attend.  And, I always leave feeling so energized.  I’ve cancelled my plans to celebrate National Margarita Day and I’m determined to keep myself on track with my food/points as I may have a back-to-back WI on Tuesday.  Perhaps I can see a small dip down in the scale by Tuesday.  If so, it starts with me cleaning up my food.

 


I had a small gain of 0.4 pounds, which was over the last two weeks since I skipped the meeting last Saturday.  I was looking back over my weight record and despite the large gain at the start of the month, I’ve gained 0.6 pounds over three weeks.  That tells me that I’m still doing something right.  And, if I didn’t have to get on the scale, these last two weeks I’ve felt good with the balance of my food.  With that being said, there were many places this last week I could have cleaned it up. 

 


Since the meeting topic was about mental mindset, she asked us a question about what success feels and looks like.  I 100% know what success feels like.  I’ve been there and I strive so badly to get back there.  For some reason, there is something mentally keeping me from getting that feeling back.  I have no idea why and I suspect it is my own self standing in the way.  So, I need to move out of the way.

No comments: