2/20/19

Hanging In There


Good Morning.  Boise is currently under a Winter Wonderland, which makes for an interesting day at work.  Since I just arrived (I work 10am – 8pm), it seems to have settled down.

I did some poking around this weekend so I can gain a new perspective with how I’ve been feeling lately.  If you’ve known me long, you know I love perspective.  This was the FB Memory that popped up recently.

 


Much like I was sharing the recent IG posts have been energizing me, this does as well.  It always motivates me when I can think back and remember the feeling of success after struggling.  And, since it is so easy to get focused on what is right before us, looking back over the last year helps me see I’m still on the losing track…even if I’ve been gaining.

 


I also did some comparison photos so I can continue to remind myself where I’ve been and that I need to appreciate the NOW more than worrying about the future.

 



This doesn’t mean I want to live in this funk where I don’t put good food into my body.  I feel tons better when I eat foods that are on track (and when I track those foods…I eat better).  I am also really liking where I am on the activity front lately.  I like that even though I’m down on the scale, I am more active than I have been in several years.  This surely helps my funky mood!

 


I am still planning to get on the WW scale this week, either Friday or Saturday.  Just because…I got on my home scale today.  I don’t know when it was the last time I weighted at home, but it has me down 3.5 pounds.  That made me feel really good.  Of course, the official WW scale will shed light on my last few weeks.

No comments: