3/27/20

A BIG Blow: WW Studios Closed Until May 1

Morning.

Thanks to our new Disney+ subscription, I stayed up late watching movies as well as my usual TV shows that record on Thursday nights.  Of course, when you work swing shit, staying up until 2:30am is normal.  I did get up super early and never napped yesterday so it was a long day.

I woke up to news that our WW Studio Workshops are closed through May 1st.  That is a huge blow to my mood this morning.  There aren’t many things that I’ve allowed COVID-19 to bum me out over but travel and my WW meetings are at the top of the list.

I am so glad WW rolled out the Virtual WW Studio Workshops and not only do I have the ability to see my local WW peeps, but each day our Salt Lake City area meetings are in session.  I think I might need to start hitting up a couple meetings a week.  I was feeling a lot of anxiety last night over the scale, food, etc.  I am determined to stay on track and I am happy about returning to work so I can get back into a routine this weekend.  I have my meals prepped for the next couple of days and I have also pre-tracked.  I have to go into work early today to meet with an employee on the other end of the week.


I hope you are all hanging in there the best you can.  I’m feeling a bit down today and wishing I could get out and enjoy the sun, although we seem to be windy and temps are cool.  I will make sure I get out and about this weekend for some Vitamin D.

1 comment:

KaylaB said...

Hi. Are the meetings open to any member or just those that pay for digital + meetings? Thanks!