3/24/20

Weekly WI: A Gain

Good Morning!!

I had my Virtual WW Workshop Meeting today and I tell ya, it made my WHOLE day.  I just love my WW Peeps.  I won’t let my gain on my home scale this morning put a black cloud over me.  I gained two pounds (weighed in twice about an hour apart just in case…) which is to be expected after going into the negative on points last week.  I was really glad to see I have one more Tuesday to weigh in before March comes to an end.  So, this week I’m going to set a goal to get all seven blue dots.  Tracking and meal planning helps keep me accountable.

I had to delete my prior shares on my public platforms of our WW Zoom Virtual Meetings.  Due to privacy, these are just for WW Members even though the Zoom site is open to the public.  To help protect our members, I have deleted the information I shared.  If you are a WW meeting and you want to attend one of my local Virtual Workshops, please reach out.  I’ll be happy to direct you back to that information.

So today,  I’ll share what my side of logging into Zoom looks like.



And what my WW Coach looks like (I have Cindie’s permission to share her photo).



Yeah!  It was such a great workshop and Cindie and Echo did a great job.  I really feel super energized.  Part of that could also be that I no longer have to work extra overtime tonight.  Ha!  My WW Coach Cindie also made me a virtual award for my 100 pounds.  That was so sweet.



We had a good meeting topic this week on new routines and had some really great shares/input from members.  The community is just so wonderful and I am so thankful for WW for setting up these Virtual Meetings so we have a way to stay connected.




Have a great Tuesday.

No comments: