3/18/20

At Home WI Week One: I Unofficially Hit 100 Pounds

I “unofficially” hit my 100 pound re-gain milestone.

Since our WW Studio Workshops are closed for three weeks, maybe even longer, I wasn’t sure if I’d hit this milestone this week.  When I stepped on the home scale, I was pleasantly surprised to see I had a substantial loss from last week.



I am so happy and which I could have shared this moment with my WW group.  However, we will have so much to celebrate when we re-open.  If this closure is extended, I could possibly hit my next milestone of being back under 200.  Double the celebration would be awesome.  I posted on our WW Studio FB Page so I could virtually share with the group.  I also received an email yesterday that virtual meetings are a go.  I knew of this yesterday as my WW Coach sent me a text message letting me know she was selected to lead the virtual meeting.  Wow!  That is exciting!


I’ve had a bit idea brewing for a while now when I reached my 100 pound milestone.  I think I’ll hold off a bit so I can “officially” get it on record with my WW Studio.  Until then, I’ll keep working on my goals.  


It was a super busy day yesterday so I didn't get a change to pop in. I met up with Phoenix and then Kenyon at Twin Peaks for St. Paddy's Day.  They were pretty busy considering the state of our world these days.  We had a great time and it was a great stress reliever from the last two weeks at work.




No comments: