3/10/20

Weekly WI: 11 Years Since I Reached My Goal Weight


Spoiler Alert: I had a loss!

 


I was prepping myself as I got ready for my WW Workshop that a gain was really plausible because of the work stress and emotional mess I was last week.  I just felt it in my bones it was going to be a gain and so I was focusing on all the positives of the week so I could keep myself in the forward movement direction.

I was really glad my focus paid off this week and I am really proud of myself for not giving into stress eating or alcohol.  It was difficult at times to allow myself to feed the stress but I didn’t. 

 


We had an awesome meeting topic on Perfection and feeling like we need to be perfect in our WW journey.  As you all now, my journey has been nothing in the scope of perfect.  It was 11 years ago I met my goal weight of 175.  This was an exciting FB Memory and the one I’d been waiting for.  I was really glad to have a loss this week on top of my WW/FB Memory.  A great day for sure.


No comments: