3/12/20

Happy Thursday

Good Morning.  Happy…Thursday.  I’m losing track of my days.  Last week extra OT plus a graveyard shift thrown in there makes it hard to keep it all straight.  I have four work shifts staining in the way of me and 10 days off work.  Yippie.

It was an extra coffee day for sure yesterday.



Kenyon and I had breakfast at LePeep and ran a few errands before we went to my parent’s house for dinner.  We also had plans to meet up with Phoenix and Stacy in Nampa at this new-to-us place Agave Cantina.  It was Margarita Wednesday.



It was all Loteria, Mexican Bingo.  I was so bummed I didn’t win bingo.  The same gal won twice!  You earn the pot of money as it is a $1 buy-in and a free drink of your choice.  While I say I’d love to go back, the card was challenging and trying to hear how fast he was calling out the photos to reference the hispanic language/names on the card.  We did have a good time.  And, my margarita was delicious!  Don’t worry, I didn’t finish it all and I had Kenyon drive me home.



Today we are going to walk over to the new fire station that is having an open house today.  I was going to get in extra activity since I’ve not done any weight exercises thus far this week.  With my sleep being all over the place, there isn’t enough time before the open house.  It is a nice day with sunshine for our walk over/back and I will try to make sure I get 30 minutes of activity in somehow.  It is my last day off so I have a few errands to tend to.


Have a good Thursday.

No comments: