3/9/20

Planning For A Loss

It has been a tough week at work and I’ve been a bit stressed.  I am hopeful that it won’t affect the scale this week but we never really know what our bodies are going to do!

I’m going to say most of what has been going on this week is hormonal, another reason I have no idea what the scale will see.  How did my week go?  Really well.

After not earning my blue dot Tuesday or Wednesday, my meal planning/prep helped me earn blue dots the remainder of the week and put some rollover points back in the WSPA bank.



I have also had a good week of activity with some tough workouts that have left my muscles sore.



All of this should add up to weightless and I am going to stay optimistic that I will see my hard work reflected on the scale.  I have one more weigh-in until our Girls Weekend in Vegas.  That means this week need to be on track.  I need to figure out my meal plan and see if I can shake up activity this week as well.  I have to be awake early for my WW meeting tomorrow and then work a graveyard shift for sick coverage.  Sleep isn’t going to be my friend this week but I’m going to work really hard not to give in to the tired/stress feelings and stay committed to my WW plan.


I’ll report back tomorrow.

No comments: