3/19/20

How Are You Holding Up?

Good Afternoon.

I’m getting my day started a bit late because I’ve not been sleeping well.  I am exhausted by 9pm and then awake rom 1am-3am.  So, this has been fun.  I got my workout done with a walk on the treadmill.  The sun is shining so a walk outside might have been nice too.  I need to do some cleaning and laundry of towels, sheets, etc.

We are staring to run into some staffing issues at work.  I’m really hoping I can hold on to my time off through Saturday.  We had to cancel our Wedding Anniversary Trip to Jackpot, NV but we will still say overnight at Anniversary Inn.  Perhaps even dinner out.  Surprising, some places are still open, although most are going to curbside pick up.

This is all very bizarre and it is hard to know what to feel and/or how to feel.  All these restrictions and precautionary sure makes me feel like a prisoner in my own home.  I went out and about yesterday and made sure I was polite to all the people working that I encountered.  I thanked them for being there/being open and wished them well and luck.  Hey, it is about all we can do right now.


So…to all of you, hang in there and good luck.

No comments: