3/3/20

Weekly WI: I'm Shocked

I’m SHOCKED at my WI this week and I’m presently surprised.



When you feel really off track, you expect a gain. But secretly, you hope for a maintain. I think these last few days I’ve come to accept I’d have a gain and was preparing for a big blow. I am so glad I don’t have another 5 pound gain to work off! You just never know what the scale will say. So, it was a good idea to just face the music. 

I put self compassion on my list of what went good this week. Even though I was in the negative, ate more sugar than typical, and had a crap week mentally, I survived! And that is all that matters.

I am so glad I’ve got a week with no plans. I am also going to plan some new meals this weeks so I can shake it up, get back on track, and stay on track. I’ve already flagged a few on the WW app and searched for some new ones.

Of course, best laid plans...Kenyon suggested a burger deal at Twin Peaks, who had the BEST beer. So, I’ll be spending some points on that today. But, before we meet, I’m going to get my walk on in the sunshine!


Have a great day.

No comments: