3/8/20

Activity, Activity, Activity


I’ve ramped up my activity this week with my March Apple Watch Challenge.  I’ll admit, I don’t love exercising 30 minutes a day and I don’t love having to workout every day.  Since I have to complete 18 days this month of filling my Apple Watch Circles, I am trying to stretch it out and not burn out on activity too quickly.

After taking yesterday off as a rest day, today is Women’s Day 2020 and thus, an opportunity to earn a special award.  If you did a run, walk, or stroll of at least 20 minutes, you earned the special award.  You know I love awards.

 



After completing 35 minutes of walking activity, my Apple Watch didn’t give me the full 30 minute exercise credit.  This is typical if you don’t get your heart rate high.  I ended up walking another 10 minutes and eventually getting the circle filled.  Once I get my stand circle filled for the day, I’ll have 6 of 18 days complete this month.

 



Yippie!  I am going to start up the activity tracker and clean house on Monday before work as my “activity.”  I tell ya, every bit of movement counts.

Happy Sunday.

No comments: