12/7/20

Blue Dot Challenge

 Good Afternoon.  Happy Monday!


It is my Friday and (fingers crossed) nothing on the agenda for work for the next three days.  WhoooHooo.  Of course I often get nervous for sick callouts and overtime coverage when I have three days off with no actual plans.  Needless to say, let’s keep those positive vibes going about a nice weekend.  My weekend last week went way too fast.  I am ready for a re-do.


It has been a good week on the food and activity side of things.  I set a goal to earn 3 blue dots and I met that goal earning 6 blue dots this week.




So far, December is looking nice.



We started a Blue Dot Challenge with my WW on-line groups to try and gain some re-focus as we head towards the end of 2020.  It is also a challenge that means we don’t have to be perfect and we build on our success each week.


Week 1 - earn 3 blue dots

Week 2 - earn 4 blue dots

Week 3 - earn 5 blue dots

Week 4 - earn 6 blue dots


This allows us flexibility for the holiday season and yet still keeps us focused on our goals.  Week 1 is now complete, or will be tomorrow.  I am ready for my scale check-in and I anticipate a loss.  I have worked hard at it this week so I am hopeful it will show.


I also completed my first of two 200% Apple Watch Activity Goal December Challenges last week.  



It was a doozy and I was exhausted the next day.  But, we got one done and I’ll strive towards one more either later this week or next week.


Have a great Monday.

No comments: