12/2/20

Weekly WI: A Loss & A Gain

My return back to the in-person Studio Workshops went really well.  While I has expected to have a gain since my last “official weight-in” back on November 3, it was a small one.  I was down 1 pound from my at-home weigh-in and up 0.8 at the WW scale.





My official weight is now 202.0.  It is both exciting and terrifying.  I am focused on Onederland some 2021 and this is looking very promising.  I am my own worse enemy though so it is no way “in the bag” and will still require a lot of focus, commitment, and hard work.  I am ready.  I can do this.  I want to do this.  I will do this.





I CAN. I WILL. WATCH ME.




Since I needed some perspective before going to the Studio last night, I went over my weight record.  I compared this week 2019 and 2020.





Even if I had shown a more substantial gain, I knew it wouldn’t be as high as 2019.  Facebook Memory reminded me of Brenda’s birthday celebration four years ago where I was still 44 pounds heavier.




When I reflect over my journey, it helps me push forward.  There is a reason I am on this journey and there is a reason I will always work hard for it.  


It is 100% worth it.

No comments: