12/9/20

Weekly WI: Further From Onederland

 Sadly, I gained another pound this week.  However, there are still some positives.




Prior to going to my WW Studio, I was trying on a dress I ordered from Lane Bryant. I bought both the size 14 and 16 just in case one or the other didn’t fit as it was a good sale. I was pleasantly surprised the size 14 fit great. I’m not going to keep the dress because I didn’t love it. This prompted me to try on another dress in my closet that I really loved but haven’t worn due to my weight gain. It also fit! 


Despite  my small gain this week, I have some positives to cling to. I also had some great activity this last week.  The WW Weekly Check-in really is neat. It’s a nice new feature. It also tracks trends.






I have nothing on the agenda this week and I have started to think of my meal plan. I am going to make this week fabulous!

No comments: