12/25/20

Christmas 2020 Unlike Any Other

Christmas 2020 sure looks a lot different for us all.  


Instead of starring my day running around getting ready for our big extended family get-together it was very low key and a bit sad.  I missed seeing my family and this was the first time since I was a kid that we didn’t have the Annual Family Christmas Party.  


We celebrated with some of my immediate family on Christmas Eve and earlier today we went to my parent’s house for a small Christmas dinner.  I work this evening and we will be having an ornament exchange as well as possibly ordering take-out from somewhere.  We have been approved to wear jeans and a few of us purchased a team Christmas themed T-shirt.  It is sure to feel festive at the Idaho State Police Dispatch Center.


I hope next year will look a light brighter.  Whatever the day holds, I hope you spend it with those you love.

No comments: