12/28/20

It Is Okay To Try Something New

Four years ago, after re-gaining a total of 80 pounds, I had finally made the decision to take control of my life and start to focus on my health and my weight loss.  As a WW member for many years, I knew all the things to do to lose weight.  There is a big disconnect when you know what to do, haven’t been doing it in a long time, and are really struggling to get back on course.  I knew if I was going to re-commit to a weight loss journey again that I needed to do it differently this time. 

So, I signed up for personal training sessions.

 


My friend Mark has been working out with a trainer and seeing great results.  The shift from food to activity was just what I needed for my re-start.  After I started meeting those weekly commitments and investing time in myself, I started to clean up my eating and eventually found myself back on track to healthy living and weight loss.

 

While I don’t attend personal trainings session anymore, I am grateful for Tyson and all the support he provided me.  Support is so important to any type of commitment.  You need all the people you can get in your corner that support you.

 

With the new year approaching and resolutions in the forethought, it is okay to think about a new way to approach those old healthy habits that may have fallen to the wayside during a Global Pandemic.

No comments: