12/10/20

WW Snack

 Several months ago, somewhere in the middle of a Global Pandemic, I spotted a share on one of the many WW social media outlets I follow and interact with.  The person was sharing how their favorite WW snack is the Iced Cinnamon Puffs. 



At the time I spotted this, the Studio location were shut down all across the US and the only way to try these puffs would be to order online.  The biggest bummer of WW online shopping is that you have to order $25 for free shipping.  So, I never tried them.


At my weigh-in Tuesday night, a gal ahead of me told the Coach she needed to pay for her Ice Cinnamon Puff snacks, which she had not tried yet.  I was suddenly reminded that I have been wanting to try these and I could finally buy a box.


I have zero regrets!  They were ah-mazing.  I didn’t know how many would be inside the pack.  The WW Cookies only has five cookies so it doesn’t feel like much bang for your buck.  The Iced Cinnamon Puffs have lots inside.  They are a mini rice cake with a slight cinnamon/sweetness to it and then it is amplified with the drizzle of icing you get occasionally.  Wow.  They were great.  


I ate them in tiny bites, savored every bit, and also had a cup of coffee along with them.  I think this helped as well because they are puffs so they “puff up” inside your stomach.  I feel satisfied at the end of the pack.


I also finally got my Built Bar Thanksgiving purchase.  I’ll pop in soon to share more on that.  I did a taste test this morning of the two varieties I bought along with the freebie peppermint brownie flavor.  So far I like them at room temp but I also want to try them out of the fridge.  That is my preferred way to try Built Bars.


Stand by…I’ll check back with a review.

No comments: