12/12/20

Everything Will Be Alright

I love that time of the day where I have finished my breakfast, completed my activity, and rounded up my meal prep for the rest of the day.  It is only then that I can relax on the couch with a cup of coffee and some television before the chaos of the workday begins.


Those are the best moments.


I watched The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel over the last few days and I’ve just now started in on the Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.  Both of these movies are absolutely adorable with a really great cast of characters.  One of my favorite quotes is also in the movie.





With all that 2020 has entailed and the massive changes a Global Pandemic creates on your life, this saying rings true.  Some days I don’t know if the world will continue to exist.  In the words of Marigold Hotel, “…so if it is not alright, it is not yet the end.”


No comments: