12/21/20

Down Days Pop Up Occasionally

Good Morning.


I’m just sitting over here anxiously awaiting my weigh-in tomorrow evening.  I am both excited and stressed over the numbers the next two weeks.  I have this really important goal and yet what feels like so far to get there.  I had some regrets on Friday of how I should have managed my splurges and points better.  After a walk outdoors and some mental refraining, this week has improved.  


I didn’t eat one bite of homemade cookies or candy at work last night!  That is progress.


I have also been super emotional lately which means my period must be looming.  Crying, chocolate/sweets cravings, and adult ache.  Oh man…life is rough!





Today is a better day and my spirits are renewed a bit.  I have one more work day and then the next three days off.  I’ll spend some time with Phoenix and see my immediate family on Christmas Eve.  I only have two more gift cards to buy and then some wrapping to complete.


It feels good to be in a better mental space.  I’m glad my downer mood didn’t spill over into today.  The weather is unseasonably warm so I’ll go out for a walk after I have my coffee and breakfast.


Happy Monday.

No comments: