2/13/14

Weekly WI

I had another loss at the scale yesterday. I was down another 0.4 pounds. This is a total of 1.2 pounds and also makes this two straight weeks of losses. It has been a long time since I have lost two weeks in a row.


The reason for two losses in a row? I have been focusing on controlling my eating and pre-planning and pre-tracking as well.


In my mind I keep thinking I have done so great I should see a loss of like two pounds all at one. Obviously I could cut back my food even more but for now the scale is going down and I plan to stick with what I am doing. I divided up my WPPA into seven extra each day and really liked that. Most of the week some of that seven was used for frozen yogurt with Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. I bought some bakery granola and plan to enjoy that with some of my WPPAs this week. I really like granola on my yogurt and fruit.


I have a few things lined up this week that involve food and treats.  We have been planning to have lunch at Dickey's BBQ on Friday here at work for two weeks now. I don't want to back out even though I feel like I have a bit on my plate, pun intended, this week with meals and treats. However, I need to just stay focused, count PPVs as accurate as I can, and keep the rest of the food around the meals out mostly Power Foods.


With Valentine's Day this week we don't have any plans and we are both working. I ordered some treats from my coworker's church organization. The plan is to share with my coworkers and also save some. They don't all have be eating in one setting. As yummy as they will be...

No comments: