2/18/14

This Week In Food


Here is some of my food this week, both at home and eating out.

There was lots of Dutch Bros consumed this week.  It doesn’t matter how many times I tell myself I should go less, I still find myself at the drive-thru window at least once a day.  This is one of my favorite lids.

Our early Valentine’s Day lunch at Copper Canyon.  Almondin Chicken with veggies and potatoes.


Cracker Barrel veggie soup with a side of pinto beans.


Cheesecake Factory lemon raspberry cheesecake.


The last of my frozen yogurt I had been eating on slowly all week.



My first taste of Dickey’s BBQ.  I have been wanting to try it for a while now and finally agreed to have lunch out at work with my coworkers.  I got a stuffed baker with turkey breast.  The potato was HUGE and very tasty.  I added BBQ sauce and a side of baked beans.  I brought my own sour cream from home.  It was so huge I put half in the fridge and had it at the end of my shift at work before I headed to the Y for my workout.






We did A LOT of eating out this week.  While I was waiting for Kenyon to meet me at Red Robin after work, I sipped on a Blue Moon.  It instantly brought back memories of my last Vegas trip!




I bought bakery granola for my week.  I love the crunch of granola along with my fruit and yogurt.  Granola can be pointy so I don’t have it often.  I have made my own but I really love the granola from Winco’s bakery.  I even had fun and made my yogurt into a pretty parfait!




Sandwich on Great Harvest High Five Fiber bread.  Look at the size of that sandwich!  One slice made into half a sandwich with 4 ounces BBQ chicken breast deli meat, spicy brown mustard, cucumber, and lettuce.  Veggies and dip on the side with pickles just for fun.





Homemade pizza on pita bread.  This was good!  Turkey pepperoni, cheese, sauce, peppers, olives, and green chili.  Served with a side salad.
 



Pork loin, frozen corn, and green beans.  Side of strawberries for dessert.


 Morning breakfast scramble with a chicken sausage, green pepper, and one egg/white.  Cut up apple on the side.

My usual oatmeal creation:  20 grams oatmeal, 20 grams oat bran, apple, cinnamon, and chia seeds cooked on the stove.  After cooking I mix in 113 grams cottage cheese, 16 grams peanut butter, and top with a drizzle of honey.


This is another of my usual breakfasts.  It is frozen potatoes cooked in olive oil with a pepper chopped up.  Sometimes I add a chicken sausage too.  Then I add some ketchup and top with one egg, over medium, and an egg white.  Very good.  While I don't post much about my fluid intake, I drink a lot of cofee and a lot of water in a day.





Dinner last night was chicken parmesan without the breading.  I just baked the chicken then added some tomato sauce/paste mixture and some parmesan cheese.  On the side is baked spaghetti squash, sauce, and cheese.



Valentine Treats!!! 

No comments: