12/17/14

Happy (Belated) Birthday To My Mom


Yesterday was my Mom’s birthday.  I should have posted this blog yesterday.

Happy Birthday Mom!


Side Note: This was my Dad's gift at his work Xmas party

We celebrated Mom’s birthday last week since it was the best time with everybody’s work schedules and Katie had the girls.  It ended up being a busy day with holiday parties and kid programs but Mom was able to find an hour and a half for celebrating.

We met at Idaho Pizza Company for some yummy pizza.  You can never go wrong in my book when it comes to pizza.




Instead of birthday cake Mom wanted birthday donuts.  She said she worked with a guy that used to bring in donuts from Pastry Perfection and she loved the coconut kind.  She had been craving it so she wanted that instead of cake.  Again, you can never go wrong with donuts!  I actually liked the maple on the maple bar.  It tasted really good.  Overall, I am not really a fan of donuts anymore.  I love the taste and the sugar but the fried aspect gets me every time and I don’t feel well later.  Regardless, I still had some halves and tastes of donuts.




Mom didn’t want a photo and refused to wear a party hat.  But, I made her pose anyway with the little girls.  We had a lot of fun.






No comments: