12/30/14

Weekly WI: A Christmas Miracle


Good Afternoon.

I’m on my last week and a half of night shift.  WhooooHooo!  I am very ready for shift change.  This is also team change this year too.  I’ll have a new supervisor and new teammates.  Bring on 2015!  I am excited to see what it holds.

Did you like my new car?  I’m still on Cloud 9.

I also had a good WI this week.  I’m calling it the Christmas Miracle. 

I have no idea how I lost but I sure am happy.  While I didn’t go completely overboard and my week started off great, tracking dropped off late in the week and food choices became hit or miss.  I was also not sleeping much and for the first time I really noticed I gave into “tired” eating more than once.

However, it is a new week and I am down another pound.

 


I am tracking 100% again this week.  I have already used a good amount of my WPPA.  I’m trying to balance out my week.  So far snow shoveling has provided a little activity but I do plan to get in some time/miles on the treadmill or get to the gym.  I also plan to ramp it up once I start my new shift rotation.

It was so nice being back with my Tuesday AM WW friends and leader.  I love that meeting.

I hope your Tuesday has treated you well.  Almost halfway through the week!

No comments: