12/15/14

More To Give (An Anchor Island Novel)


I wrote a blog post about the Anchor Island Novels written by Terri Osburn.  Soon after Terri commented that there was another book coming and it would tie the series together and wrap it up.  She wasn’t kidding.
 
 

And I love this book just as much as the other three.  I will truly miss these characters.  I look forward to reading more from Terri in the future as well.

More To Give is a piggy back book to a character we have already met, Sam, who owns the hotel in town.  We also get to meet Callie, an adorable young woman that comes to Anchor Island to help renovate one of Sam’s hotels.  There is history between Sam and Callie and as the book progresses we see Sam in a whole new light.

I’ll admit, Sam didn’t seem like much of an interesting character when I saw he was the lead of the next book.  I am glad I read the book though and Sam turned out to be wonderful.  The mystery surrounding him made the book so much more fun. 

Much like the other three books in the Anchor Island series, I couldn’t put this book down.  I read it in a few days and really enjoyed it.

I highly recommend reading the Anchor Island Novels.

No comments: