4/21/14

Anchor Island Novels by Terri Osburn


I just finished reading a really great book trilogy that I wanted to share with you all.  I am a hopeless romantic at heart and I love the books where boy meets girl, boy and girl fall in love, boy and girl break up, and just when you think it might not end well, boy and girl live happily ever after.  Yep, hopeless romantic at heart!

Throw in some good between-the-sheets-action and I’m a happy camper when it comes to romance novels.  It is rare to find a good book that I just can’t put down.  This series is just that though and you won’t want to put the books down.

I found the Anchor Island Novel series on Amazon.  The first book came up on the $1.99 Amazon romance book list and I purchased it. 

I sought out the second one as soon as I finished the first one.  I love when I read a series of books that have already been written so I don’t have to wait!  However, I did have to wait for the third book.


Somehow I was able to partake in an early read of this third book if I joined some sort of free Amazon Kindle Club.  Hey, works for me.  I just wanted to read this third book.  I had become quite invested in the characters.  I think the third book was my favorite and I just couldn’t put it down. 


The Anchor Island Novel series follows six main characters: Beth, Lucas, Joe, Sid, Randy, and Will.  There are also many colorful characters throughout the book.  The chemistry between each couple is really what makes this series so great.  The friendship that develops between the women also makes my heart happy.

If you are looking for a fun easy read that will have you hooked, you should check out Terri Osburn Anchor Island Novel series. 
I would actually love to see this series continue but not with new supporting characters.  I want to know what happens to these six main characters I’ve invested so much time in.  I hate sometimes when good books have to come to an end.

1 comment:

Terri Osburn said...

Thank you so much for finding and reading my books. VERY happy to hear you enjoyed them. I'm happy to report there will be one more book in the series, and you will most definitely get to see what happens to these characters.

MORE TO GIVE will be out later this year. :)