4/15/14

Weight Loss Problem #340



Since I’m in Vegas I won’t be stepping on the scale at my meeting today.

It is tough to feel like you have done everything “right” but yet that scale still has power over you.  Will the number be good?  Will the number be scary?  How will I feel about the number?

I will always be anxious over stepping on the scale.  It is just one measurement but it was the large driving force that kept me focused for the two years of my weight loss journey.

I don’t let the scale determine my worth.  I try to really look at the bigger picture and gauge different perspective.  We will always have the occasional down day when it comes to stepping on the scale and not seeing the reward for our hard work.  That doesn’t mean that we should give up, eat a cheeseburger, and lounge on the couch the rest of the day.

Keep moving forward.  Stay focused.  Find some positives and reflect on those.  Hopefully the fog will pass quickly and you’ll continue on your way with just a minor blip in the road.

No comments: