4/2/14

I Earned My Five Pound Star!!!

It is so nice to be awake during “normal” hours. I am back on day shift at work starting Friday so I'm enjoying my days off during daylight hours.

I had a really great WI yesterday and earned my five pound star. I was super excited. I lost 1.4 pounds and am now 184. I am officially now just nine pounds over goal weight. My new focus/goal is to say goodbye to the 180s.

 I am very much looking forward to that!

Actual weight is 184.0



I love seeing the downward trend of my weight loss table through my WW eTools subscription. This is what slow weight loss looks like. I have lost 5.4 pounds in nine weeks. It is easy to think of giving up when the scale is moving so slowly. Giving up never gets anybody anywhere so I don't see the point. 



No matter what journey you are on stay focused. You are on the right track even if progress looks super slow. It can be hard staying positive.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job! I understand about the scale moving slow. I lost the first 28 lbs with relative ease but since January the scale has been moving at a snail's pace. And since I have a lot of weight to loose it can be a little discouraging.