4/12/14

I Earned My 500 Mile Liftetime Badge


This week has just flown by.  It is almost time to report my food and activity for this week and I haven’t even shared last week.

So….here we go!

Last week I got an email from FitBit.


Since it tracks my lifetime steps and miles I earned my 500 mile badge.  Sweet.  I love seeing these fun awards.  FitBit results for last week: 68,871 steps and 32.60 miles.  It was a good week for activity and I know that helped also with my two pound loss.

Wednesday: Mall Walking
I changed it up and headed to the mall.  I did two laps on top and two on bottom.  4 APs earned.

The mall is gearing up for the Easter Bunny

Thursday: Water Aerobics and Walking
I started my morning with deep water aerobics.  It was fun but hard to focus for the full hour.  I will continue to go as I need an all over body workout.  I earned 3 APs.  Later in the day I met my friends for happy hour at Twigs and walked there.  It was 3.9 miles roundtrip and I gave myself 4 APs for that.  I know I average 100 calories per mile so I’m going to give myself 1 AP per mile.




Friday: 2 miles on the treadmill
It was the start of my 3:30am wake up call.  Treadmill and TV.  2 APs earned.
Saturday: 4.5 miles on the treadmill
I was not able to sleep well and woke up super early.  Seize the day right?  I got on the treadmill for an extra long walk as I knew I would be going to be early later in the evening.  I earned 5 APs.

Sunday: Walk at work
I skipped my morning workout in favor of more sleep.  I just wasn’t feeling well and had not been sleeping well.  I packed my tennis shoes in hopes of getting out for a walk if it was slow enough.  I got in a mile on our track here at work.  1 AP earned.




It was a bit windy and I had to improvise



Monday: 2 very slow treadmill miles
I worked the late day today and didn’t have to be to work until 10am.  I got up at 6am and did a treadmill walk.  It was slow but it was something.  I also was able to get out for a walk at work again.  2 APs earned.


Tuesday: Walked to/from WW meeting
I had thought I would rest today but the spring morning was energizing.  I headed out on foot to my WW meeting.  3.5 miles roundtrip.  3 APs earned.


It was a good week for APs and I earned 25 total.  I look forward to more activity as the weather continues to warm up.  Hello Spring!

No comments: