4/1/14

April Showers Bring May Flowers


I knew March would fly by as I had so much fun stuff planned.  And boy did I have fun!  It was a great month but a very busy one.

April is a bit slower on the social front.  What makes a month pass fast for me is having something to look forward to near the end of it.  We are headed to Las Vegas for a mini-vacation this month.  We plan to see Penn & Teller and also meet up with Kenyon’s aunt and uncle.   You all know I love Vegas and I never get tired of visiting.

My Aunt Barb visits Idaho from Colorado and will be here for Easter celebration.  Of course Easter is April 20th so April is sure to fly by just as quickly as March.

I also have some plans to meet up with friends and try out happy hour at a new martini bistro I've been dying to try.  I’m really looking forward to that.  "Captain America Winter Solider" opens in the theater the first part of April and I am excited to see it.  Movies = Popcorn and you can’t go wrong with popcorn.

Despite lots of fun planned I’ll be back on day shift with Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays off.  I hope to branch out and try some new activity.  I am thinking about water aerobics and TRX.  I’ll keep you updated.  Above all I hope for nice weather and sunshine to get out for long walks.  There is nothing better than just taking a nice long walk in the sunshine.

No comments: