4/4/14

Live Life Active Challenge - Charm Earned



I set a goal for myself each week to earn 20 APs.  This week I was a little shy with only earning 14 APs.  I took off Friday, unplanned, to hang out with my Mom and nieces.  So although I didn’t hit my weekly goal, I enjoyed the time spent with them.

My FitBit totals: 59.871 steps and 27.78 miles.  My miles are slightly lower than usual for the week.

Speaking of FitBit, it is all the new rage in my WW meeting.  Since this last month’s meeting topic has been all about fitness several of our members have gone and purchased one.  It is fun to see your daily activity and a great way to challenge yourself.  FitBit has made a lot of money off our WW group!

We got a walking man charm as the completion of our Live Life Active Challenge.  For the last four weeks if you were active you earned a charm.  I will do anything for a charm!


Wednesday: Walk outside
I headed outdoors today since it was the only day that looked rain-free.


Thursday: 3 miles on the treadmill
See above note on rain.







Friday: Bowling with the kiddos
I met Phoenix and her large clan of children for bowling with my nieces.  We had a great time.  I love the kid’s energy and excitement while they bowl.  Classic!




Can you spot which two don't belong?


Saturday: Hike at Duck Ranch

Family time, food, and activity.  What a fun day.


Sunday: Walked the track at the YMCA
I wanted to keep up with my APs on Sunday and Monday.  I’ve sort of been dropping that since Kenyon and I have those days off together.  I got to the Y for a walk on the track and was annoyed for most of it as people don’t understand track etiquette.

Monday: 3 miles on the treadmill
I have of LOTs of TV to entertain me on my TiVo.


Tuesday: Rest Day
I took today off to run errands with Kenyon

No comments: