4/28/14

Almost Friday


It is almost my Friday.  I have to work a full 10 hour overtime shift on Wednesday.  Then, I get to enjoy a few days of fun and activity.

Tomorrow Kenyon and I have plans to take a scenic flight on a small plane.  This will only be the second time I will have been on a tiny plane.  Kenyon is really interest in flying and found a guy at work that wanted to split the cost of fuel as he works to meet the requirements for his flight hours.  I have been asked to go along on this flight.

I’m excited and also nervous.  I think I’m less nervous going with Kenyon vs when he goes alone.  I am more nervous when he is without me as I would not want to live the rest of my life without him if something was to happen.

I requested we fly over Silver City so I can see the town from the air.  We will see what plans transpire.  It should be fun none the less.

I will have to miss my WW meeting though.  I am going to check in with my scale at home in the morning so I can get an idea of the damage I’ve done this week.  I think this will help snap me out of my funk.  I am also looking forward to a new week with new WPPAs.  I know when I get off track I need to right things ASAP.  But that isn’t so easy sometimes.  I always feel renewed when a new WW week starts. 

I do wish I had the energy of my meeting, leader, and members to also help me re-focus this week.  I am not going to cancel on this scenic flight just because I could use a WW meeting.  I will attend Dawny’s meeting on Saturday in Spokane so it will be great to meet some new people that way.

I am feeling better so I just need to make the best food choices I can this week.  I might need to go back to taking food photos.  That for sure helps keep me accountable.

No comments: