12/26/14

Weekly WI & New WW Posters


It’s just about time for my Monday meeting again and I haven’t even updated you on last week.  This week has flown by!

I lost three pounds last week.  It was a HUGE relief.  I managed my PPVs well and also my many food events last week.  I also kept my sugar in check and I know that all helped my weight loss success. 

I have slowly started back into exercise.  Kenyon and I went to Axiom one day, I walked to my WW meeting, and I also walked on the treadmill with the incline.  I have been doing 20 minutes at a time as to not feel overwhelmed.  I am not sure why the switch got flipped but exercise just isn’t sounded fun lately.  But it is a necessity if I am going to drop this weight!

I also tried a new DVD workout I bought recently on Amazon.  I love Jillian Michaels and her workouts sure do get results.  This was a pretty good workout and was similar to her other workouts.  I liked that it was just 20 minutes and doing the circuits really breaks up the time.


Our WW meeting got some updated posters.  I really love the new look.







No comments: