12/23/14

Santa Is Coming

Happy Christmas Week!!!

I have to keep reminding myself while others might be on vacation the next week or two, I still have to work. And in order to get across town I had better plan on extra time. Traffic has been a nightmare.

But, it is Christmas Week so at least there is much fun to be had. We celebrated our Christmas last week at my sister's house. It was so cute watching the girls open their gifts. Jenny and I went in together and bought Hailey a starter sewing machine. Then Emma, who is four years old, cried because she wanted a sewing machine. Kids! I got her some Frozen stuff including an Olaf robe, slippers, and Frozen panties. I think she still liked it.




Katie had her house decorated and her annual Silver City Tree all ready for Santa Claus to visit the girls later this week.








Last week was also our annual Team Eric Cookie Exchange at work. This is the last year for this Team Eric as we are being split up in 2015 and assigned to other teams/supervisors. We had a great assortment of cookies. I also brought in a crockpot of hot cocoa.







I hope those of you off work/school will enjoy your much needed vacation. I'll be maning the radios at work on the graveyard shift. Be safe!

No comments: