3/14/16

Monday Randomness


Monday is about to come to an end for the rest of the world but it is just starting for me.  It’s my last night of graveyard shift.  Yahooo!  I have a 10-hour overtime shift Tuesday but only until 2am. 

We got some bummer news earlier today that the buyer has decided to terminate the contract of the sale of our house.  Being from California, he just didn’t like the polybutylene plumbing that is part of the house.  While our realtor explained that there isn’t anything wrong with the plumbing, it was a deal breaker for him.  So, we will now rush to get our house ready to list.  I’ve got all the appointments set up again and at least this time I get to be on day shift.  Thank goodness!

While I was packing up some of my closet today before work I took note that I have three boxes of shoes.  That doesn’t even include the many converse tennis shoes that are in a shoe bag under the bed.  This leads me to two conclusions: 1) I have a shoe problem (as well as a purse problem) and 2) I have a money-spending problem.

 





How many pairs of shoes do you own?  It is hard to get rid of any because now we are moving into a house with a walk-in closet.  So now I have room for all my shoes…and more.  Ha!

We took part in Pi Day by going to Blaze Pizza before work.  They were offering a 10-inch pizza per person for $3.14.  I knew the line would be long but I didn’t get there quite as early as I wanted.  We ended up standing in line for 50 minutes and I took my pizza to work as we ran out of time.  It was worth the wait through as it was delicious.

 


I had hoped to get back into the swing of things by dragging my lazy self to Curves for a workout today.  I went to bed around 6:30am and woke up at 11:30am.  Since I then found out about the sale of our house falling through, I couldn’t get back to sleep.  Instead of releasing some stress by going for a workout, I lounged on the couch and ate granola out of the box.  Finally I made myself get up and pack a few boxes.  I am not sure I’ll get back to Curves tomorrow but it just depends on how much I can sleep before my overtime shift. 

Since we are now in the rush to get the last of our house packed up and ready for sale, I know it will be really busy for the next two weeks.  I need to try and carve out some time for exercise.  Besides the fact I need to get on the forward track to a healthier lifestyle, I am paying for my membership.  So, Lazy Lindsay needs a good kick in the pants.

 


I suppose that is about enough random stuff for one post.  I’m a bit tired today.

No comments: