12/7/17

Day Three Of WW Freestyle: Gaining Momentum


As I continue to navigate the new WW Freestyle Program, I’m finding that I’m letting myself get too hungry late in the day.  I had plenty of daily points by dinner time and I went into the unplanned Mexican dinner knowing what I would order and how many tortilla chips I would eat.  When we actually got there, I realized how hungry I was and spent more points than planned going over my budget for another day in a row.

The positive to yesterday’s food choices: I didn’t have any cookies or sparking apple cider at a holiday open house I attended.  Another positive?  I’m rocking the activity Fit Points!

Tracking using the app/online is feeling easier and I’m liking it.  I really like seeing my Fit Points rack up.  I thought about taken a rest day today since I was feeling pretty sore last night.  But, I feel pretty good today so I’ll see what class options there are at the gym after work.  I gotta get those Fit Points in.



 

We are going to Vegas next week and I’ll miss my Tuesday AM meeting.  I’m planning to WI on Monday night so I can get a WI on the books before overindulging in food and alcohol.  I’m only semi-joking!  I do think tracking while on vacation could be good, I just fear I’ll run out of points super quick!  Good thing is with tracking through the app, I don’t have to worry about taking my paper tracker with me as it is right there at my fingertips. 

I’m hoping for a loss this week and I’m working to trust the program as WW has designed it.  It can feel scary to eat mostly 0 SPV foods during the day and then blow through your DSPA in one meal, like I did the last two days.  But, not every day can be like that or I won’t lose!  I’m planning dinner at home tonight to include some of the new 0 SPV foods and there are no other events planned this week.


No comments: