12/11/17

Week One On WW Freestyle Still A Success


Although I didn’t lose any weight, Week One on the new WW Freestyle plan still went well.





I tracked the days that were crazy overboard and I got in some good activity.  I worked the new program the best I could this week and from here, we will continue to build on that and tweak as needed.  Of course, my out of town trip will have an impact but I’m going to try and track.  I say “try” because often when I run out of points, I also seem to run out of brain cells!  I do want to keep it in check but I also want to have some fun and relax a bit.  Plus, there are so many good food places in Vegas we love and plan to visit.  And…there will be adult beverages consumed. 

I’ve started tracking my day today and I’m going to make a commitment to myself to get right back on track upon our return.  Those two things will help a ton. 

We should also be getting some walking in and since I’m tracking using the app, it is taking into account my steps.  So, my goal might be to collect a ton of Fit Points! 

Either way, I do plan to have fun and spend time with Kenyon.  I’ll check in when I can.

No comments: